- Patients who are critically ill and require intense and continuous care with sophisticated equipment to support failing organ systems
- Patients who are admitted for close monitoring in order to minimize the risk of serious complications.
- Managing and resuscitating patients with shock & sepsis.
- Patients with acute renal; failure on various modes of Renal Replacement Therapy-HD/SLED/Acute PD
- Acute abdomen and septic patients for evaluation and resuscitation prior to surgery
- Liver Critical Care: Pre and Post-transplant liver critical care
- Monitors with Multichannel ECG, Multichannel Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring, continuous Temperature and ETCO2 monitoring
- In-house ABG, Bronchoscopy, ECHO, USG
- Bedside Endoscopy
- Ventilator Support
- Renal Replacement Therapy