DrNB In Critical Care Medicine
DrNB In Critical Care Medicine
- GG Hospital
- Faculty Members
- Spectrum of Critical Care Management
- Various Committees & Academics Promoting Initiatives
GG Hospital is one of the fastest growing multi-super speciality hospitals in South Kerala equipped with ultra-modern state-of-the-art technological facilities and the most modern infrastructural support along with its committed and hard-working, most experienced faculties in various super specialities and they are excellent clinicians too. The history made by GG Hospital in the Modern Medicine field for the last 4 years is remarkable and equally beneficial for the public as well as for young medical professionals for the fulfilment of their academic and clinical knowledge development in the field of practice of medicine and practice of various modern medical specialities.
GG Hospital is presently operating with,
MDICU, CCU, PICU, NICU, SICU, DIALYSIS UNIT, SPECIALISED CHEMOTHERAPY DAY CARE UNIT, STATE OF THE ART THEATRE COMPLEX, CATH LAB WHICH IS PERFORMING INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY PROCEDURES, INTERVENTIONAL NEUROLOGY, NEURO RADIOLOGICAL PROCEDURES AND 24*7 EMERGENCY SERVICES.
GG Hospital is the best affordable hospital in South Kerala it is NABH accredited hospital and provides a comprehensive spectrum of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a perfect mix of Inpatient & Outpatient services to patients of all age groups.
Functionaries of the Hospital
Dr Sheeja G Manoj- Managing Director
Dr Jeevan MK- Medical Superintendent & DNB/DrNB Course Director
Dr T P Madhusudhanan – HOD, Senior Consultant -Critical Care & Academic Programme Coordinator
Dr ChithraSivakumar- Academic Administrator
- DrNB Critical Care
DrNB Critical Care Medicine or Doctorate of National Board in Critical Care Medicine also known as DrNB in Critical Care Medicine is a super speciality level course for doctors in India that is done by them after completion of their post-graduate medical degree course. The duration of this super speciality course is 3 years, and it focuses on the study of patients who have sustained or are at risk of sustaining acutely life-threatening single or multiple organ failures due to diseases or injury.
Total Seats- 2
- Dr T P Madhusudhanan -MBBS, DA(Anaesthesiology), MD (Anaesthesiology)
- Dr Rajesh S -MBBS, DNB Medicine, FNB(Critical Care)
- Dr Jithu K V -MBBS, MD(Anaesthesiology & Critical Care)
- Dr Vimal V V -MBBS, DA, MD(Anaesthesiology)
- DNB General Medicine
DNB General Medicine or Diplomate of National Board in General Medicine also known as DNB in General Medicine is a Postgraduate level course for doctors in India that is done by them after completion of their MBBS. The duration of this postgraduate course is 3 years, and it focuses on the study of various concepts related to the field of identification and diagnosis of diseases by using the theoretical knowledge and clinical experience acquired during the period of training.
Total Seats- 2
Dr . Sreeveena -MBBS, MD(General Medicine)
Dr Raina T Pillai -MBBS, MD(General Medicine)
Dr Dakshina Prasad- MBBS, MD(General Medicine)
Dr Jacob John -MBBS, MD( General Medicine)
For queries contact:
Dr Chithra Sivakumar
Academic Administrator & HR Doctors Affairs
1. Dr Sheeja G Manoj : Head of the Institute
2.Dr. Jeevan M K : DNB-FNB Course Director
3. Dr. Bhargavi L : Assistant Programme Coordinator
4. Dr. Radhika K :
5. Dr. Vimal V V
6. Dr. Jithu K V
7. Dr. Aswathy S
8. Mrs. Himabindu P : Non clinical Programme Coordinator
1. Comprehensive Medical and Surgical management of all critically ill patients (MODS,Sepsis,Shock,Stroke,ACS,Toxicological emergencies,Hepatic failure , Renal failure,Acute abdomen and related complications,Poly trauma, Neonatal and Paediatric emergencies ,Surgical and Medical emergencies of OB&GY, Oncological Emergencies and post chemo complications ) with Mechanical Ventilation ,IABP,Lung recruitment, CRRT
2. All bedside interventions:-
3. All bedside emergency procedures
Fibreoptic broncho scopies
Fibre optic endoscopies
4. All USG guided procedures , all CT guided procedures
5. All set of Central Venous Access procedures.
6. Bedside percutaneous tracheostomies.
7. Pleural and Ascitic tapping.
8. Bedside echo cardiogram.
9. TEE ( Trans Esophageal Echocardiogram).
10. TIPS ( Trans jugular Intra hepatic Portosystemic Shunt )
11. Upper GI Endoscopy
12. Endoscopic varicael ligation
13. PEG( Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy)
14. Glue injection of varices
15. Endoscopic dilatation
16. Therapeutic ERCP
1. DNB Faculty Board
2. Academic Council
4.Scientific and Research wing
6.Student Facilitation Committee
7.Grievance Redressal Cell
1. Hostel and Accommodation facilities
2. Hospital Library
3. Seminar Hall
4. e-Library – Free wifi internet connection in library
5. Free online journal access
6. Publication assistance in indexed Journals
7. Salary and leave as per National Board Norms.
8. Out station skill lab in association with Sree Gokulam Medical College.