DNB In Critical Care Medicine
DNB In Critical Care Medicine
- GG Hospital
- Faculty Members
- Spectrum of Critical Care Management
- Various Committees & Academics Promoting Initiatives
GG Hospital is one of the fastest growing multi-superspeciality hospital in South Kerala equipped with ultra modern state of the art technological facilities and most modern infra structural support along with its committed and hard working , most experienced faculties in various super and ultra super specialities and they are excellent clinicians too. The history made by GG Hospital in the Modern Medicine field for last 4 years is remarkable and equally beneficial for public as well as for young medical professionals for fulfillment of their academic and clinical knowledge development in the field of practice of medicine and practice of various modern medical specialities .
GG Hospital is presently operating with,
MDICU,MICU,STEP DOWN ICU,PICU,NICU,SICU,DIALYSIS UNIT,SPECIALISED CHEMOTHERAPY DAY CARE UNIT, STATE OF THE ART THEATRE COMPLEX , CATH LAB WHICH IS PERFORMING INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY PROCEDURES, INTERVENTIONAL NEUROLOGY AND NEURO RADIOLOGICAL PROCEDURES.
GG Hospital is the best affordable hospital in South Kerala which is NABH accredited hospital and provide comprehensive spectrum of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a perfect mix of In patient & Out patient services to patients of all age group.
The facility is highly recommended for PG trainees in Anaesthesia,Critical Care and Emergency Medicine area.
Total number of seats: 2
For queries contact:
Mrs.Himabindu P:Non clinical Programme Coordinator
1. Dr Sheeja G Manoj : Head of the Institute
2.Dr. Jeevan M K : DNB-FNB Course Director
3. Dr. Bhargavi L : Assistant Programme Coordinator
4. Dr. Radhika K :
5. Dr. Vimal V V
6. Dr. Jithu K V
7. Dr. Aswathy S
8. Mrs. Himabindu P : Non clinical Programme Coordinator
1. Comprehensive Medical and Surgical management of all critically ill patients (MODS,Sepsis,Shock,Stroke,ACS,Toxicological emergencies,Hepatic failure , Renal failure,Acute abdomen and related complications,Poly trauma, Neonatal and Paediatric emergencies ,Surgical and Medical emergencies of OB&GY, Oncological Emergencies and post chemo complications ) with Mechanical Ventilation ,IABP,Lung recruitment, CRRT
2. All bedside interventions:-
3. All bedside emergency procedures
Fibreoptic broncho scopies
Fibre optic endoscopies
4. All USG guided procedures , all CT guided procedures
5. All set of Central Venous Access procedures.
6. Bedside percutaneous tracheostomies.
7. Pleural and Ascitic tapping.
8. Bedside echo cardiogram.
9. TEE ( Trans Esophageal Echocardiogram).
10. TIPS ( Trans jugular Intra hepatic Portosystemic Shunt )
11. Upper GI Endoscopy
12. Endoscopic varicael ligation
13. PEG( Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy)
14. Glue injection of varices
15. Endoscopic dilatation
16. Therapeutic ERCP
1. DNB Faculty Board
2. Academic Council
4.Scientific and Research wing
6.Student Facilitation Committee
7.Grievance Redressal Cell
1. Hostel and Accommodation facilities
2. Hospital Library
3. Seminar Hall
4. e-Library – Free wifi internet connection in library
5. Free online journal access
6. Publication assistance in indexed Journals
7. Salary and leave as per National Board Norms.
8. Out station skill lab in association with Sree Gokulam Medical College.